Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Recipe Box




    Hello again. In last post I said, that I have made many unpublished projects because of rushed and I can't manage to make a pictures. Here is another one project which is ready months.   Actually, I made two of them. The other was - and still is -  for my amazing sister, but I have some issues......I can make the project, I can make the package, but I can't do those few steps to the  post office to sent her it. Is there anybody else who have the same problem?  Sorry Evelyn, you must urgently come here, and of course with Rick and take everything I made for you  :-)
 ( she live few  thousands kilometers far from me  - miss you)








In this recipe box I will save all my best recipes like treasures 
xo xo xo ...







...see, I told you I made two boxes :-) ...







I used beautiful  paper from Lettering Delights 
 " Country Kitchen"







...on internet I found many recipe cards which I used in this box.







I hope you survived from my english :-))).
...thank you for stopping by and have a good day ... anta

No comments:

Post a Comment