Sunday, October 15, 2017

Coffin Luminary





Welcome again.
Last week happened to me something unexpected. I was approached from the Birds craft and  I enjoyed 
"Design Team of Birds Svg's".
 It is wonderful that I'm  between these gifted creative girls and it is for me the great honor of choosing me . Thank you very much and I will try for the best.




So today, of course, it will be Halloween. I have to admit that I have never done coffin ...OMG... Even though Halloween is my favorite holiday, where we live, we don't celebrate so fantastically and completely as some where else  - except at our home LOL!
If I made for my boys a coffin, it would be - too much.
I think the time has come for us to overcome this barrier with this fantastic pattern at our home.
It have everything I like : is big, it's standing and lightening. 





                                                                 Creak 'n' Shriek


This new collection "Creak n Shriek" from Bird's Svg's is really amazing with so much posibilities...


































 Few words about how I dit it, but be carefull with my English ...

First, I cut off all the pieces, except from the black side panelling (accents).
From the basic design library (e-cal), I chose a rectangle and made accents on the sides of the coffin. Then I cut them out from design paper.
I cut back panel  of the coffin out of dark brown paper and decorated with several golden brads and paper gears.


I cut one more time back side to use it for Inside backround of the coffin from design paper. 
I make double front " window". Inside with acetate and outside with wellum.

I cut out the skeleton. Her"skirt"is made from thin  turquise blue paper strap.   On the top of the turquise blue paper I glue a thin strap of black paper. I added a corsage and a hat that I decorated with feathers and flower. The veil on the hat is a piece of ribbon.

Paper I used is from G45

So, I hope you like it. I loved it. Thank you for your time have a nice and creative weekend...anta :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment