Saturday, October 7, 2017

Halloween pumpkin Advent Calendar


...hello, October is here and with it also my favorite holiday Halloween. Can be up at the end of the month, but I look forward to it from the beginning!
...so, this pumpkin I find last year and it was clear to me that I need to do it. Of course in two versions for my  " little monsters".
 ( I love so much my little monsters  :-)
I adore all kind of boxes and this Advent calendar is definitely unique. I will  do it in the spring version too, since it reminds me too much ...you will see ...
























...I do not have to tell you that we have difficulties in complying with the rules, "Opens only one pack a day ...!" Well, at least we are trying...


















...so, I hope you like it. I had really very much fun doying this project. I wish you nice and creative weekend...anta :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment