Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Box for something sweet...



Box for something sweet...



   HELLO THERE . Today I want share with you something i made as "last minute project" Of course i needed more than minute. I make cinnamon rolls for friend of mine and I needed urgently carton box for. Fortunately, thanks to Mary from my favourite svgs I can to  choose from variety of boxes.






I made much more projects than I published, and reason is that I did not manage to take pictures of them. 




...here is my cinnamon rolls...


...and here is very beautiful flower, really is gorgeous and it's from Fleurette Bloom, but because I was very rushed I didn't manage to make it beautiful.



...little blings...








...thank you for stopping by and have a nice day...anta

1 comment:

  1. You made a wonderful box out of that SVG Cuts file, Anta. Mary's kits are all great and really fun to make, aren't they! Such a pretty box and flower and filled with your cinnamon rolls that look so delicious, your friend is a very lucky person! Thanks for sharing!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete