Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Santa Wish List

Santa Wish List

    Hello everyone. I have to share one of many projects I made these days. 
Since I bought this file I was thinking  to who to do it as a gift. I always thought about someone who works in the office, but eventually I found the best purpose ... to write Santa wish list.





...now  I'm ready to do eight more, like a gift...


...love Poinsenttia..


...this beautiful Santa wish list you can download from

Thanks to Shabby Art Boutique for this beautiful free file!








Thank you for stopping by and hope you like it. I will be back soon with more projects.

Nice rest of week...anta.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!!! What a gorgeous and imaginative use of that SVG Cuts kit. I truly enjoy the beautiful things you create. Thanks!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleia to ekanes, to blog sou! Maresei poly i mpara deksia kai kato. Evxaristo! Filakia

    ReplyDelete