Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween



HALLOWEEN 

I want to start do Christmas, but I must to finish Halloween first. Here is my last Halloween post this year. Something I made this year and something from last year.








...This two travel boxes I made this year...














These jars I made last year, since this year I didn't do more jars because of  Halloween Challenge.






This cork was a gift from my sister, when she was in Italy in Volterra. Is a town in Tuscany, Italy. In the Twilight series, it is the ancient Italian city where the Volturi 
( ancient vampires ) reside.


...this bottles and boxes I made last years...





...bottles we used  during halloween....





...this pumpkin is from last year. Actually I made two of them for my sons. We used them for night hounting in our garden,   since no one here celebrates Halloween and we can not go from house to house and say "trick or treat"!

Thank you for stopping by  and i hope you like it, or even better, you was inspired ....anta

1 comment:

  1. Love all your details!!!! Thanks for sharing such kind of post!!! Filakia

    ReplyDelete