Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Witches Cabinet - Halloween Challenge 2014 - part 2

...hello again with my 

WITCHES CABINET - HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE 2014.

My inspiration was my sister. I think this Witches Cabinet suit her  just perfectly. Evelyn and Rick, love you so much! 

As I promised, here is second part from my post with the last pictures. 



so, here is my " Poisoned apple". Idea was to make some poisoned or magic items for princes, like this poisoned apple for Snow White, one curse rose for Sleeping beauty, magic shoe for Cinderella, but guess what...I did not managed to because there was not time for nothing more


...ooh, this Sandglass, was more difficult from all items, but just the part where is sand.












... this poison spider is my son's favoute item...











To make this project I used 23 kits and 5 free designs

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my entry to the 
"HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE 2014"


                                                                       ...anta.

1 comment:

  1. I so love your witch's cabinet! You did an amazing job! Glad I discovered you!

    ReplyDelete